All-Inclusive Photo Package
Take home all the prints and digital files of your cruise for one low price. Plus, purchase pre-cruise and save $100 USD compared to the onboard price of $199 USD. Item #5415 - $99
Don't forget your Cruise Documents, Boarding Pass and Baggage Tags!
Unlimited Drink Package
An alcohol drink package ($57.45 per person, per day, including gratuity). The alcohol package includes drinks-beer, wine, liquor, and mixed drinks-that are up to $10. Non-alcoholic drinks like sodas and shakes are also included as are coffee, tea, and espresso. wine aficionados are eligible for 40 percent off bottles priced under $100.00
One nice additional perk: the package throws in some goodies like gelato that are normally included with the purchase of the Princess' specialty coffee package.
- Fountain dispensed Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Toinc Water and Soda Water
- Souvenir tumbler (Please note, you do not need to carry the tumbler with you to receive soda)
- Unlimited Malt Shakes/Thick Shakes (only in Sundaes & Scoops respectively)
- Free Root Beer*
- Free Hot Chocolate (with marshmallows in La Patisserie)
- Free Juice
- Complimentary Mocktails
- Whirly Straw
- $49.00 plus 15% gratuity
- The Coffee Card Promotion retails at $29.00 plus 15% gratuity and allows passengers to redeem 15 speciality coffees throughout their voyage, in any location, where espresso/cappuccino service is offered.
- This represents anything up to a 20% saving compared to purchasing these beverages individually.
- Every time a guest requests a coffee a hole-punch is made in the coffee card until all 15 slots have been used.
- The coffee card promotion includes all hot and cold beverages featured in the Cafe Selects Menu (see below) apart from the Green Tea Fusion Smoothies.
Espresso & Coffee
. The Pursers desk has stamps for most of the ports of call. The mailbox is also located at the Pursers desk. Stamps may be charged to the passenger's shipboard account.
Upon arrival into each port of call, the ship will empty the contents of the mail box and deliver them to the local post office. Please remember that letters and postcards coming from foreign countries will take longer than if mailing within the US.
Please note that shipping packages or having mail delivered to the ship is prohibited due to security restrictions
If you have any questions, please drop me a line and we'll get it answered.
I look forward to welcoming you onboard!