Monday, January 16, 2017

EZ Check in for your return trip home

I think that an educated traveler is a prepared traveler.
So with that said, Princess offers a wonderful service for travelers that are departing home from the Fort Lauderdale airport on a flight departing on or after 11:30am.
It's called EZ check service and is offered on most major airlines. 
   
*Check your luggage and receive your boarding pass on board the ship.
*Enjoy hassle free disembark in Fort Lauderdale.
*Enjoy Fort Lauderdale and travel luggage free
all the way to your destination airport!
*Your luggage is sent from the pier to Fort Lauderdale
Airport via secure truck and delivered to your
airline. 
*No need to check your bags at the airport.

When you arrive at Fort Lauderdale proceed to security.
This is especially nice in Fort Lauderadale, because your airline will not take your luggage until 4 hours prior to flight time.

 You will receive a form to fill out to return 
to the pursers office.

Requirements to participate in this service:

  • Flights must be with a participating Airline. The connection flight can be operated with a different airline as long as the reservation is on the same record locator number.
  • All flights must depart after 11:30am from Fort Lauderdale airport

  • The list of airlines varies from port to port and is frequently subject to change throughout the season. Guests are advised to check the latest offerings when on board as we cannot guarantee an airline will operate due to airline operational reasons and local government conditions.
I encourage guests to take advantage of this service offered by Princess Cruise Lines for a nominal fee.  It will save you time and stress.  And who needs stress at the end of a wonderful vacation! This service can only be reserved onboard your cruise, not in advance.

Also if you have a flight that departs late in the afternoon.  I highly recommend that you take a post cruise shore excursion.  You'll be whisked off the ship early and taken on a wonderful excursion to be returned to the airport in time for your flight.  You can book this excursion once onboard or now on your Princess personalizer.  Princess offers several post-cruise excursions that last 4 hours and take in the most popular sights.  You can still take advantage of the luggage service or your luggage will travel with you on the coach.

Please feel free to talk to your booking agent about any of these service offered by Princess Cruise Lines!


Tammy Selee
Producer
Concerts At Sea
866 3OLDIES (365-3437)



  • -

8 comments:

  1. I just used on my last cruise- it was wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and I used this service on a Princess Caribbean cruise. Highly recommend, worth the $25 fee and not have to hassle with bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be returning to FLL from a Hawaii cruise from San Francisco in Nov. Does Princess do this from ship to SFO airport?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! custom made front doors melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered your blog site on google and test a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the superb operate. I simply further up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader. Searching for ahead to studying extra from you afterward!? I am typically to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your web site and maintain checking for new information.bandarqq

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Clean Eating On The Cheap Ebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. elbow knee

    ReplyDelete

Concerts At Sea 2023 Schedule of Events

  Concerts At Sea 2023 Schedule of Events                                                             January 21, 2023         Fort La...