Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Past Passenger Wednesday

The Raiderette's


We call ourselves the Raiderette's!

Paul and the band are the VERY BEST musicians ever! They are just Good People all the way around! We love them so much, that we dress like them when attending their concerts.



We will see everyone in January!

Joy Day and Lola Cord


___________________________________________________


I took the first picture when I first saw them on our cruise several years ago. I'm surprised they got to the concert on time, because everyone stopped them on their way to the theatre. Every year I receive a number of calls from passengers wanting to know what to wear on the cruise and wouldn't it just be a riot if we all showed up at Paul's concert dressed as Raider's and Raiderette's. Well, I'm not suggesting that we go to that degree, but these Raiderette's make this cruise so much fun and that is why I enjoy doing it year after year.
But, I'm not letting you all off the hook that easy, you'll certainly want to dust off your saddle shoe's, pack your Brylcreem and come dance the night away during Mike Harvey's Super Gold Sock Hop! Mike will spin the tunes to your favorite music that will take you back to cruising with your favorite gal and dancing in the "old" gym with your special guy. I have had more passengers tell me that they haven't had so much fun in years! You'll have an opportunity to dance to our live band JR & The Stingrays, or Jim and Steve's All Request Dance Party, or Jimmy Jay's Rewind Dance Party. There is something going on all the time on this "Where The Action Is" cruise!
If you have a favorite picture or story, send me an e-mail. I'd love to put it up! See you in January and by the way....invite your friends, because all this fun needs to be shared!
Tammy





2 comments:

  1. Really impressive & helpful blog for me, I was searching this kind of information from a long time. Thanks for help me.

    Xian Travel Guide

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    strippers near me

    ReplyDelete

Concerts At Sea 2023 Schedule of Events

  Concerts At Sea 2023 Schedule of Events                                                             January 21, 2023         Fort La...